Relentless Software Solutions LLC (d/b/a Rēlentless Agency) is a premier software development company specializing in building software solutions that help our clients reach business process goals. Rēlentless Agency develops custom software applications for small to medium-sized clients in finance, healthcare, and manufacturing. We currently have an opening for a Project Manager to ensure that software development project tasks are appropriately managed. Candidates must be creative, highly motivated, responsible, and detail- oriented.
The ideal candidate will work with software developers and a software project development manager to perform project and resource planning. The project manager will act as the stakeholder advocate to ensure the project meets the approved goals and timelines. We expect to have in-person meetings with the person filling the position from time to time, so it’s better if the candidate is located in the southern California region, with ability to commute to northern San Diego county.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Business requirement analysis
- Creating functional specification documents
- Interfacing with project stakeholders and software development teams – Monitoring project status
- Ensuring that the project achieves expected time and budget goals
- Cost estimation
- Proposal estimation
- Project planning and sprint planning
- Meeting planning
- Creation and maintenance of project plans
- Coordinating status reports
BS degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
Five or more years of experience in project management of software development projects.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Agile and SCRUM methodology experience
- Familiar with System Design Overall and detailed Design
- Agile Software Development Methodology (preferably Scrum framework): Task Description and Distribution, Time and Task planning and management, Deliverables, Managing a team, and coordinating tasks in the overall software development process
- Familiar with CD/CI technologies (DevOps Engineering)
- Writing Technical Documentation and Design (Software Modeling)
- Concrete Technologies: IDE, Code revision control – git, Issue tracking – Jira/Redmine, Documentation – Confluence
- Any of the following qualifications, although not required, are beneficial. – PMP or SCRUM Certification
- Previous software development experience in PHP or Java Previous database experience in Oracle and SQL Server
Opportunities for Advancement
Rēlentless Agency is a growing company with opportunities for advancement for those with excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Salary level will be determined based on experience, education, and software development knowledge.
Rēlentless Agency does not accept submissions from job placement or recruitment firms. We require that applicants contact us directly.